Saturday, May 12, 2012

Frankenchrist

Warning!!

If you are religious in any way proceed with caution. This post will offend you. 
   So you went on, must mean you're an atheist heathen! Well fellow pagans, this is a little Photoshop project I took on. When I finish, it will be a Christ-like Frankenstein on a cross. His arms will look disgusting and his right hand will be nailed to the cross while his arm is at his side. He already has a beard, cuts, a "thorn crown", and patchwork skin. I was inspired by a poster that the Dead Kennedys included in their album, Frankenchrist. It was painted by the Swiss surrealist artist, H.R. Giger, and he called it Work 219: Landscape XX. It has nothing to do with Jesus, instead it depicts rows of penises and vulvae. I was inspired by the name, though! The gashes need some touch-ups, sorry! Here's a preview of the head. I'll post my analysis of this when I post the finished thing in all its heretical, damned-to-hell glory! 


No comments:

Post a Comment